Rebid-Construction Services to Upgrade the Existing Union Pacific Sanding System Located at 400 N. Pulaski Road, Chicago, IL 60624
|Level of Government:||State & Local|
|Posted Date:||Nov 8, 2019|
|Due Date:||Nov 21, 2019|
|Bid ID||Description||Due Date||Attachments|
|Rebid-Construction Services to Upgrade the Existing Union Pacific Sanding System Located at 400 N. Pulaski Road, Chicago, IL 60624||
Thursday, November 21, 2019 - 2:00pm
Login to My Metra for Business to download (16.98 MB)
1. A pre-bid meeting will be held at 10:00 A. M. on October 29, 2019 at the Union Pacific Yard located at 400 N. Pulaski Road, Chicago, IL 60624. This pre-bid meeting is not mandatory, but attendance is encouraged.
2. ALL ATTENDEES ARE REQUIRED TO WEAR A HARD HAT, ORANGE SAFETY VEST (CLASS II WITH REFLECTIVE STRIPING), SAFETY GLASSES (SIDE SHIELDS FOR PRESCRIPTION EYEWEAR), AND STEEL TOED SAFETY BOOTS AT THE PRE-BID MEETING.
3. Questions regarding this IFB shall be submitted to Steve Bauman, Sr. Contracting Agent via email at firstname.lastname@example.org by 4:00 P.M. on November 4, 2019.
4. The Disadvantaged Business Enterprise (DBE) Goal for this project is 25%.
5. Each bid must be accompanied by a bid deposit of 5% of the total base bid price in the form of a cashier's check, certified check, or bid bond.
TRY FOR FREE
Not a USAOPPS Member Yet?
Get unlimited access to thousands of active local, state and federal government bids and awards in All 50 States.