Construction Services for a new Homewood Station Commuter Parking Lot - Rebid
|Level of Government:||State & Local|
|Posted Date:||Nov 27, 2019|
|Due Date:||Dec 9, 2019|
|Bid ID||Description||Due Date||Attachments|
|Construction Services for a new Homewood Station Commuter Parking Lot - Rebid||
Monday, December 9, 2019 - 2:00pm
Login to My Metra for Business to download (39.76 MB)
1. A pre-bid meeting will be held at 10:30 A.M. on November 14, 2019 at the Metra Homewood Station parking lot located at Ridge Road at Harwood Avenue in Homewood, IL 60430. This pre-bid meeting is not mandatory, but attendance is encourage.
2. ALL ATTENDEES ARE REQUIRED TO WEAR A HARD HAT, ORANGE SAFETY VEST (CLASS II WITH REFLECTIVE STRIPING), SAFETY GLASSES (SIDE SHIELDS FOR PRESCRIPTION EYEWEAR), AND STEEL TOED SAFETY BOOTS AT THE PRE-BID MEETING.
3. Questions regarding this IFB shall be submitted to Joseph Onesto, Sr. Contracting Agent via email at email@example.com by 4:00 P.M. on November 21, 2019.
4. The Disadvantaged Business Enterprise (DBE) Goal for this project is 20%.
5. Each bid must be accompanied by a bid deposit of 5% of the total base bid price in the form of a cashier's check, certified mail or bid bond.
Login to My Metra for Business to download (263.05 KB)
Login to My Metra for Business to download (424.03 KB)
TRY FOR FREE
Not a USAOPPS Member Yet?
Get unlimited access to thousands of active local, state and federal government bids and awards in All 50 States.