Construction Services to Build a New Peterson/Ridge Station and Rehabilitate the Existing Adjacent Bridges at Peterson Ave. and Ridge Ave. on Metra's Union Pacific North Line in Chicago, IL
|Level of Government:||State & Local|
|Posted Date:||Mar 24, 2020|
|Due Date:||May 14, 2020|
|Bid ID||Description||Due Date||Attachments|
|Construction Services to Build a New Peterson/Ridge Station and Rehabilitate the Existing Adjacent Bridges at Peterson Ave. and Ridge Ave. on Metra's Union Pacific North Line in Chicago, IL||
Thursday, May 14, 2020 - 2:00pm
Login to My Metra for Business to download (73.16 MB)
1. A pre-bid meeting will be held at 10:00 A.M. on March 5, 2020 at North Ravenswood Avenue and West Peterson Avenue, Chicago, IL 60659. This pre-bid meeting is not mandatory, but attendance is encouraged.
2. ALL ATTENDEES ARE REQUIRED TO WEAR A HARD HAT, ORANGE SAFEY VEST (CLASS II WITH REFLECTIVE STRIPPING), SAFETY GLASSES (SIDE SHIELDS FOR PRESCRIPTION EYEWEAR), AND STEEL TOED SAFETY BOOTS AT THE PRE-BID MEETING.
3. Questions regarding this IFB shall be submitted to Steve Bauman, Sr. Contracting Agent via email at firstname.lastname@example.org by 4:00 P.M. on March 12, 2020.
4. The Disadvantaged Business Enterprise (DBE) Goal for this project is 30%.
5. Each bid must be accompanied by a bid deposit of 5% of the total base bid price in the form of a cashier's check, certified check, or bid bond.
Login to My Metra for Business to download (883.3 KB)
Login to My Metra for Business to download (149.88 KB)
TRY FOR FREE
Not a USAOPPS Member Yet?
Get unlimited access to thousands of active local, state and federal government bids and awards in All 50 States.